We prefer that you send questions or comments to the lobSTR user group mailing list (lobstr-user-group AT googlegroups DOT com, link here).
You can also post issues and comments on github.
If you would like to report a bug, please email the list or post an issue on github with the following:
By following these instructions, you will make it much easier for us to help figure out any issues.
- The exact command that you used when you encountered a problem
- Output to the console. (If this is long, please include as a text file or include only the last several lines.)
- Either include the following files, or post a link where they can be downloaded:
- Minimal input files (e.g. BAM or FASTQ) needed to reproduce the error
- If a non-standard reference was used, the reference genome and table of STRs used to create the reference, plus the
lobstr_index.py command used to create the lobSTR index.
We welcome suggestions and contributions from other developers. Please contact us if you would like to contribute!.